• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man Collecting Thread!
37 37

14,461 posts in this topic

Thanks a million to James (Comicgrinder) for getting this signed by Stan Lee for me this afternoon. I can't wait to see it next week when it arrives!!!

IncredibleHulk036.jpg

I'd love to have Mr. Lee sign one of mine, but living in Georgia has its drawbacks. :frown: But congrats on landing a rather priceless signature in the comic world--and on an ASM key no less! :applause:

Lucky!

Thanks a million to James (Comicgrinder) for getting this signed by Stan Lee for me this afternoon. I can't wait to see it next week when it arrives!!!

IncredibleHulk036.jpg

I'd love to have Mr. Lee sign one of mine, but living in Georgia has its drawbacks. :frown: But congrats on landing a rather priceless signature in the comic world--and on an ASM key no less! :applause:

I agree--I'm in Connecticut, and this signing took place in LA. Fortunately, Comicgrinder was kind enough to provide me with the hookup on this one!-)

This arrived via Fedex today and even though I'd prefer the White Mountain copy (which is also a 9.2) I'll enjoy this Northland for awhile. The 1st appearance of the Green Goblin is the most important book in all of fandom in my eyes.

NorthlandASM14.jpg

Jim

This arrived via Fedex today and even though I'd prefer the White Mountain copy (which is also a 9.2) I'll enjoy this Northland for awhile. The 1st appearance of the Green Goblin is the most important book in all of fandom in my eyes.

NorthlandASM14.jpg

Jim

Congrats Jim, sweet copy , one of the nicest i ever seen :applause:

Green Goblin is EASILY the most significant of all Spider-Man's rogues gallery! Hopefully you have a reader copy available as this is a fun book to read (being ever-so-slightly dated).

The story is nice with the Hulk guest starring. Although they reused the same premise for ASM Annual #4.

IncredibleHulk036.jpg

I agree--I'm in Connecticut, and this signing took place in LA. Fortunately, Comicgrinder was kind enough to provide me with the hookup on this one!-)

well you never know....my back might need looking after one day :applause:

Green Goblin is EASILY the most significant of all Spider-Man's rogues gallery! Hopefully you have a reader copy available as this is a fun book to read (being ever-so-slightly dated).

I've never been a huge fan of the Goblin... (shrug)

That said, the 14 is a sweet looking book!

I got the #14 through Bill Hughes' auction in February with BigHulkFans help. Agreeing to purchase my 8.5 definitely made my life a lot easier.

Bill, I see your #14 arrived safe and sound and you sound all happy about it. Enjoy and thanks.

Jim