• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man Collecting Thread!
37 37

14,460 posts in this topic

Interesting (though off topic)...

Anyone notice we're second only to the War Comics thread? And also notice how much more laid back it is in here than in many of the other threads. Maybe some of the boys over in General and Sales should check this joint out and see how it's done ;)

I try to keep the FF thread humping but Spidey seems to have more juice. Oh well, Spidey is OK
May the FF thread keep on humping!

Just getting tired of humping alone. Hehe.

After The VCC in two weeks and SD Comic-Con in July I should be able to keep it humping with you. There just aren't that many more FFs on my Want List and I'm low on cash so only searching for the real bargains. Just need 29,34,36,38,39 and 40 but not in a real hurry.

I try to keep the FF thread humping but Spidey seems to have more juice. Oh well, Spidey is OK

After The VCC in two weeks and SD Comic-Con in July I should be able to keep it humping with you. There just aren't that many more FFs on my Want List and I'm low on cash so only searching for the real bargains. Just need 29,34,36,38,39 and 40 but not in a real hurry.

Torch-- be careful humping with Cap: he's a minor! :baiting:

:roflmao:

Torch-- be careful humping with Cap: he's a minor! :baiting:

:roflmao:

Don't worry, I will be really really careful.

:insane:

Careful or gentle? HA! HA! HA!

Boys, we need to get back to talking about Spider-man!

Ah Piper, yer killing me. If I can't get the FF threat humping, next best thing is to steal this thread and talk FF.

:kidaround:

OK back to Spiderman. Has anyone dealt with RBF4699 on Ebay? He had a number of early high grade ASM that ended last night. I decided to take a chance on the #13 but it went too high. Its certainly a issue I would like to pick up.

7868-1.jpg

This sucker just arrived today. :cloud9:

just in time to ship it to austria. thanks, that's a nice present. lol

i would die for this book. i have to get one some day in very low grade condition to finish my amazing spider-man collection (18 issues to go).

(worship) (worship) (worship)