• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man Collecting Thread!
37 37

14,461 posts in this topic

asm-hulk001.jpg

Well, I like 'em.

Holy man. Are you going to enjoy them raw or will you be submitting them down to Sarasota land? That #1's cover edge is incredible! Talk about no chipping. Is that a Hulk #1 above them? Sweet AF #15 too! I'm kinda stating the obvious, eh? Where did you land them from?

What is that behind those comics?

I see thing hands, a radio antena and what looks to be a Green-skinned version of Incrdible Hulk #1 cover?

You see correctly. The green Hulk #1 cover is a wall poster. I posted a shot of my comic room in that thread in General, if you want to see it.

Are you going to enjoy them raw or will you be submitting them down to Sarasota land?

No plans for submission at this time. They're just readers.

Is that a Hulk #1 above them?

See above post!

Sweet AF #15 too! I'm kinda stating the obvious, eh? Where did you land them from?

Just local shops, but about a hundred years ago, when I could afford copies! Thanks fer lookin'!

Note to self "sick pet discussion=thread killer".

:bump:

Who would have thought, I thought Spidey was eternal.

If I ever get my Annual 1 in the mail, I could post a scan...

I camp out by your mail box and let you know when it gets there.

:grin:

Hey I live close. This is doable. I'm even willing to sign for it. What grade Piper?

Guess what showed up today? :banana:

ASMAnn1-1.jpg

Foolkiller called it a 6.5, I would call it a 7.0. (shrug)

Either way it looks out of place next to my other early books which don't present nearly this nice.

Boy, that cover is white!

:golfclap:

What is that behind those comics?

I see thing hands, a radio antena and what looks to be a Green-skinned version of Incrdible Hulk #1 cover?

You see correctly. The green Hulk #1 cover is a wall poster. I posted a shot of my comic room in that thread in General, if you want to see it.

All right KirbyJack, quit the stunting! Posting FF1-5 on the Silver FF thread and now this. Have you no respect for others? Very nice mate.

All right KirbyJack, quit the stunting! Posting FF1-5 on the Silver FF thread and now this. Have you no respect for others? Very nice mate.

Check the Hulk thread! (guess who found the cord to his camera)

Easy now, Dollarbill. Batman runs a close second to Spidey. You have to respect a man who runs around, kicks azz on an A-List level, and doesn't have a single super power. Even our favorite webslinger can't make that claim ;)

Love the Spider but Fear the Bat! :sumo: