• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man Collecting Thread!
37 37

14,476 posts in this topic

Very cool! I'm happy I got my copy when I did. So much attention on AF 15, and yet when you look at the numbers, ASM #1 is really moving up there! If AF 15 is going to be the next Action 1/Tec 27, then ASM 1 will be the next Supes1/Bats 1.

Although there are an s-load of ASM #1 out there... 2c

The way I look at it is that at a 10% return year over year for the last 3+ years in ceratin grades, it's a safer investment than anything I can get in the open market...even if they were plentiful.

Very cool! I'm happy I got my copy when I did. So much attention on AF 15, and yet when you look at the numbers, ASM #1 is really moving up there! If AF 15 is going to be the next Action 1/Tec 27, then ASM 1 will be the next Supes1/Bats 1.

Although there are an s-load of ASM #1 out there... 2c

The way I look at it is that at a 10% return year over year for the last 3+ years in ceratin grades, it's a safer investment than anything I can get in the open market...even if they were plentiful.

Overall ASM has been an amazing investment over the last 3 years...I could cite a number of examples but a couple that come to mind...

paid about $250 for a #73 CGC 9.6 about 3+ yrs ago...saw one just go on eBay for $800 in the last month and mine is white pages, that one I believe was OWW or OW...

paid $900 for ASM #50 CGC 9.0 less than a year ago and have seen 2-3 go for $1200-1500 range...

I've got quite a few others that I paid $250-ish last 3 years that are all going for over $500 today... :o:headbang:

Today is a good day for... early Spideys! Got this lot in the post today, thanks to both Donut and Comiclink. As you can see, I'm not fussy about grade (although the #7 is pretty sweet):

asm2and3and7.jpg

Also received last week a nice little gap filling run from Cap Freak:

asm28to31.jpg

I've never read any of these issues before :cloud9:

Today is a good day for... early Spideys! Got this lot in the post today, thanks to both Donut and Comiclink. As you can see, I'm not fussy about grade (although the #7 is pretty sweet):

asm2and3and7.jpg

Also received last week a nice little gap filling run from Cap Freak:

asm28to31.jpg

I've never read any of these issues before :cloud9:

AWESOME! :headbang: