• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man Collecting Thread!
37 37

14,516 posts in this topic

Fav. ASM cover is pretty tough. 62 is probably the sexiest. I do like 14 and 100 tho...

I finally picked myself up a nice #100 a few weeks ago from comicwiz:

asm100cgc85.jpg

I agree it's a cool cover. One that I'd been looking for a nice (yet affordable) example for several months.

My personal favourite cover is #59, for some unknown reason. So far I've only got reading copies of that one. One day I'd like a nice 9.0++

Glad it arrived ok - now I have a cover recreation that would go perfect with that ASM 100... :whistle:

asm100.jpg

Fav. ASM cover is pretty tough. 62 is probably the sexiest. I do like 14 and 100 tho...

asm100cgc85.jpg

I agree it's a cool cover. One that I'd been looking for a nice (yet affordable) example for several months.

My personal favourite cover is #59, for some unknown reason. So far I've only got reading copies of that one. One day I'd like a nice 9.0++

Glad it arrived ok - now I have a cover recreation that would go perfect with that ASM 100... :whistle:

asm100.jpg

That's a sweet recreation. Did you commission someone?

asm100cgc85.jpg

asm100.jpg

Thanks - just some fan art I did some years back. I did a total of 4 cover recreations in a few short months, and then sustained some kind of sports injury (I can't recall the specifics) and I never got back into it. Here was one I did of Batman 608 (this photo was taken just before completion):

batman608_sm.jpg

asm100cgc85.jpg

asm100.jpg

Thanks - just some fan art I did some years back. I did a total of 4 cover recreations in a few short months, and then sustained some kind of sports injury (I can't recall the specifics) and I never got back into it. Here was one I did of Batman 608 (this photo was taken just before completion):

batman608_sm.jpg

Well that totally deserves a (worship)

asm100cgc85.jpg

asm100.jpg

batman608_sm.jpg

Well that totally deserves a (worship)

Those are FANTASTIC comicwiz! Very nice! :headbang: