• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man Collecting Thread!
37 37

14,500 posts in this topic

group shots.....

asmgroupshot001.jpg

asmgroupshot002.jpg

asmgroupshot003.jpg

asmgroupshot004.jpg

asmgroupshot005.jpg

Yo James, bring some of those early Ditkos to the next SoCal Forum Dinner.

lol looks like you need a new kitchen floor! Hmm... lemme. see new kitchen floor or a spidey #4 in 7.5 ........tough decision :roflmao:

So James, have you told Mrs. Grinder what you've been up to on the boards as of late? :baiting:

And yeah, ASM 54. Stupid book--no one ever has a beater (GD-VG-) copy for sale at a decent price. No major gripes right now though since I'm not going to be buying much for some time.

And sorry for the lame comeback Tom. I'm about half brain dead as of late so poophead is about as good as I've got for the time being.

So James, have you told Mrs. Grinder what you've been up to on the boards as of late? :baiting:

And yeah, ASM 54. Stupid book--no one ever has a beater (GD-VG-) copy for sale at a decent price. No major gripes right now though since I'm not going to be buying much for some time.

And sorry for the lame comeback Tom. I'm about half brain dead as of late so poophead is about as good as I've got for the time being.

I'll find you a real nice HG ASM 54 and get Stan Lee to scribble on the cover and turn it into a 5.0 forya and send it to you... :devil:

I hope your secret santa reads this post and sends you ten copies for your momma.

I'll find you a real nice HG ASM 54 and get Stan Lee to scribble on the cover and turn it into a 5.0 forya and send it to you... :devil:

Now I'm not sorry for the lame comeback...poophead. :makepoint:

Nice Books James! :headbang:

So when is Stan signing next in our area? :wishluck:

WWLA, but from what I hear he will be charging an arm and a leg from now on.

Are you trying to put together a complete run of Signature Series Books? :kidaround:

nice books guys. love that #79. one of only 2 books in the first 200 without a costumed spidey on the cover (not including the corner) #58 is the other.

havent checked the rest of the run yet though.