• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man Collecting Thread!
37 37

14,476 posts in this topic

What do ya get when you trade 15 HG low# ASM's + a nice wad of $$??? This:

ASM1KEEPER.jpg

OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang::cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9::luhv: :luhv: :luhv:

I'm a little happy, you might imagine :shy:

Sweet book :applause:

Great book.

Thanks guys. In many ways this book represents the culmination of a lifetime love affair with this great hobby of ours. ASM was definitely the book that hooked me as a kid + will always be special to me no matter how badly some of(not all) the modern writers try to eff it up (thumbs u

Korvac, that's the most AMAZING SM1 I've seen in a long time. Notice the squareness of the book. Everything is ON the front cover...the 12 cent circle, the indicia, CCA, green circle, etc. Perfectly centered with no cover toning...you rascal!

Congrats buddy from an old timer!!!!

What do ya get when you trade 15 HG low# ASM's + a nice wad of $$??? This:

ASM1KEEPER.jpg

OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang::cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9::luhv: :luhv: :luhv:

I'm a little happy, you might imagine :shy:

Sweet book :applause:

Great book.

Thanks guys. In many ways this book represents the culmination of a lifetime love affair with this great hobby of ours. ASM was definitely the book that hooked me as a kid + will always be special to me no matter how badly some of(not all) the modern writers try to eff it up (thumbs u

Korvac, that's the most AMAZING SM1 I've seen in a long time. Notice the squareness of the book. Everything is ON the front cover...the 12 cent circle, the indicia, CCA, green circle, etc. Perfectly centered with no cover toning...you rascal!

Congrats buddy from an old timer!!!!

Thanks you sir, I'm lucky to have it!! :cloud9:

Nice sale Grinder!

Even though the last of my ASMs are BA and CA, I kind of feel like this thread is my ASM home on the boards. Anyhow... I have a sneaking feeling I'm going to end up closing out my run in the next few months. I'm down to about 30 issues left, and my LCS just picked up a couple of short boxes full of midgrades on the cheap. I snagged a whole bunch of 'em to review in depth tomorrow, so we'll see how many I actually pull the trigger on.

I genuinely believe I'll be sad once I complete my run. Anyone else feel that way when they finished theirs?

Nice sale Grinder!

Even though the last of my ASMs are BA and CA, I kind of feel like this thread is my ASM home on the boards. Anyhow... I have a sneaking feeling I'm going to end up closing out my run in the next few months. I'm down to about 30 issues left, and my LCS just picked up a couple of short boxes full of midgrades on the cheap. I snagged a whole bunch of 'em to review in depth tomorrow, so we'll see how many I actually pull the trigger on.

I genuinely believe I'll be sad once I complete my run. Anyone else feel that way when they finished theirs?

You can always upgrade :baiting:

It's never ending :(

I'm kinda looking forward to completing my ASM 1-100 CGC run so I can jump into GA full force :insane:

Yep! :(

Yep! :(

There are always upgrades or you can condense issues #1-50 into 3 HG sweet books!!!!! :banana::headbang::cloud9::applause: Oh wait, that's what I did..... :shy:

Actually...I was going through my books and I'm definitely going to need to upgrade my ASM 25 as it's missing some pages--lower grade than I'd normally buy but it was free from a friend :)

There's a low-grade 3-pack I believe of ASM 21/25/26 on current Heritage auction...might be had on the cheap... :baiting:

Nice sale Grinder!

Collecting desire is like ganga growth in Jamaica...you can try and try to keel it out...but you can neva keel it out... (Bob Marley)

I am pleased to offer the opportunity to board members to own any or all of these premium Spideys before they pass to an auction house. A quick check of the census or GPA will confirm their rarity. I am the original owner of each. Whatever else that may mean to you, be assured it also means I am not a desperate seller! My house and cars are all paid for. I am in the slow process of liquidating my collection and fully intend to sell each book at a price that reflects its full value. If you are looking for a hot deal or see an opportunity to flip one for a quick profit, please save your offers for someone else.. As there is no cost savings to me for combining books, there is no savings to be passed on. Therefore, each negotiation will be for a single book. All communication will be via PM or email and shall remain confidential. This is not an auction to the highest bidder, nor do I make any committment to sell any book. This is merely an invitation to pursue a transaction. I appreciate your interest, and if nothing else, enjoy the pretty pictures.

One final request, while I do have other books to sell in the future, I do not have prepared price lists and scans nor the time to pursue specific sales at this time. I do not have books of this quality for any other titles.

ASM38 9.4 OW-W

ASM40 9.4 WHITE

ASM41 9.4 WHITE

ASM43 9.6 OW-W

ASM45 9.4 WHITE

ASM46 9.4 WHITE

ASM47 9.6 OW-W

ASM53 9.6 OW-W

th_lrASM38F.jpgth_ASM40CGC_0002.jpgth_ASM41CGC_0002.jpgth_ASMCGC43F.jpg

th_lrASM45F.jpgth_lrASM46F.jpgth_lrASM47F.jpgth_lrASM53F.jpg