• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man Collecting Thread!
37 37

14,512 posts in this topic

My latest addition, courtesy of our Friendly Neighbourhood Greek, nik...

This makes my third silver age Pacific Coast ASM. I just can't get over the perfect QP on them. The OO must have spent a lot of time picking out his copy each month. :cloud9:

ASM086PC.jpg

My latest addition, courtesy of our Friendly Neighbourhood Greek, nik...

This makes my third silver age Pacific Coast ASM. I just can't get over the perfect QP on them. The OO must have spent a lot of time picking out his copy each month. :cloud9:

ASM086PC.jpg

Nice book, Congrats :applause:

I have the exact book in grade coming from your neck of the woods lol (not ped :cry: )

I have the exact book in grade coming from your neck of the woods lol (not ped :cry: )

Nelson, any truth to the rumor that your son is working 6 days a week in a sweatshop to pay off your comic debts?

Just something I've heard. :whistle:

Nelson, any truth to the rumor that your son is working 6 days a week in a sweatshop to pay off your comic debts?

Man's gotta do what a man's gotta do . :whistle:

Nice sale Grinder!

Even though the last of my ASMs are BA and CA, I kind of feel like this thread is my ASM home on the boards. Anyhow... I have a sneaking feeling I'm going to end up closing out my run in the next few months. I'm down to about 30 issues left, and my LCS just picked up a couple of short boxes full of midgrades on the cheap. I snagged a whole bunch of 'em to review in depth tomorrow, so we'll see how many I actually pull the trigger on.

I genuinely believe I'll be sad once I complete my run. Anyone else feel that way when they finished theirs?

Yeah , kinda felt that way when I had completed the run through all the cheerleaders at my HS. meh

:gossip:....get ready to be beat on Hooks ! .......... :makepoint:

lol

I should be saving for my wedding in June :whistle: I have yet to pick out what I'm gonna wear :insane:

Good thing I got my priorities straight :grin:

lol

I should be saving for my wedding in June :whistle: I have yet to pick out what I'm gonna wear :insane:

You could make a tux out of slabs. :foryou::tonofbricks:

lol

hm

Me thinks that I should save my pennies because there may be a "Gotta Pay for My Wedding" firesale in the near future.

Nice sale Grinder!

Even though the last of my ASMs are BA and CA, I kind of feel like this thread is my ASM home on the boards. Anyhow... I have a sneaking feeling I'm going to end up closing out my run in the next few months. I'm down to about 30 issues left, and my LCS just picked up a couple of short boxes full of midgrades on the cheap. I snagged a whole bunch of 'em to review in depth tomorrow, so we'll see how many I actually pull the trigger on.

I genuinely believe I'll be sad once I complete my run. Anyone else feel that way when they finished theirs?

Yeah , kinda felt that way when I had completed the run through all the cheerleaders at my HS. meh

:gossip:....get ready to be beat on Hooks ! .......... :makepoint:

You need to just give up the ghost and check into the Dr. Phil show. :kidaround: