• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man Collecting Thread!
37 37

14,516 posts in this topic

What happened to the pic, Nelson? You already sell it? :tonofbricks:

What pic? :shrug:

I haven't sold any of my recently acquired ASMs :)

Too weird! I looked at the recent posts on your ASM33 this afternoon, and there was no photo on any of them. Now its back. :insane:

Im looking for the new thread about the 9.6 WM ASM 1 selling for a record $130K.... but where is it? Is there no discussion because there wasnt a flurry of last minute bidding and it closed where it sat at 130 all last week?

Count,

I see you only have eight books to go. Wow! :applause:

To me I still have 14 to go. :insane:

I need to upgrade #2 and #4 to at least a 6.0 and all issues after issue 30 must be at least 8.0 with OW+ pages. (even tho now I'm leaning towards 9.0 and better) :whistle:

Count,

I need to upgrade #2 and #4 to at least a 6.0 and all issues after issue 30 must be at least 8.0 with OW+ pages. (even tho now I'm leaning towards 9.0 and better) :whistle:

LMK, if you ever upgrade your 29 or 31.

Count,

LMK, if you ever upgrade your 29 or 31.

If I know Nelson, he probably upgraded them already in the seconds it took you to write that post. :gossip: