• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man Collecting Thread!
37 37

14,461 posts in this topic

I've just replaced my 72...had sold this off to generate some cash to go after an ASM 1 but that fell through...so this is my latest placeholder while searching for a 9.4...9.4s are just CRAZY-HARD to come by...had a chance for a beautifully-centered copy about a year ago for $1500 and circumstances sortof steered me clear of it...dam still kicking myself on that one... :tonofbricks:

SPIDERMAN72CGC90OWW.jpg

I've just replaced my 72...had sold this off to generate some cash to go after an ASM 1 but that fell through...so this is my latest placeholder while searching for a 9.4...9.4s are just CRAZY-HARD to come by...had a chance for a beautifully-centered copy about a year ago for $1500 and circumstances sortof steered me clear of it...dam still kicking myself on that one... :tonofbricks:

SPIDERMAN72CGC90OWW.jpg

sweet Tom (worship) Will you be going to the Long Beach show?If you are I'll see ya there. (thumbs u

THX everyone! It falls nicely into "My Damaged Beauties" category...super-minor resto and a split spine below the bottom staple...and the Marvel chipping (which doesn't bother me as much as it does others)...otherwise tight and tight centerfold and nice off-white pages...some might think it a 2.5 but I'm grading it at 3.0 as it is much nicer overall than my FF 2 that graded out 3.0 at CGC...

From Andrew/GACollectibles...really nice working with Andrew! (Our first deal together...) :headbang: