• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man Collecting Thread!
37 37

14,461 posts in this topic

That deuce is a killer !!!

(Wanna sell it????)

Why... all you'll do is free it and let it out of its cage. A book that nice needs to be kept imprisoned, safe from damage, safe from you crack heads.

(Wanna sell it????)

thanks all for the compliments. I will sell this book at cost to you if you will sell your AF 15 7.0 at cost to me ;)

your AF 15 7.0 is the nicest 7.0 I have seen...that book is A KILLER

Just back from CGC.

Anyone else just love yellow colored ASM covers?

Great books.

I think yellow and white are my 2 favorite background colors. They just make the rest of the colors on the cover really stand out. (thumbs u

Just back from CGC.

Anyone else just love yellow colored ASM covers?

Great books.

I think yellow and white are my 2 favorite background colors. They just make the rest of the colors on the cover really stand out. (thumbs u

Yeah, ASM 97 is my favorite ASM cover of all time.

(Wanna sell it????)

thanks all for the compliments. I will sell this book at cost to you if you will sell your AF 15 7.0 at cost to me ;)

your AF 15 7.0 is the nicest 7.0 I have seen...that book is A KILLER

Thanks....can't keep my eyes off the 15.

I always buy the book,,,not the label...something about that deuce is just awesome...It's probably the freshness. Was it from the Mound City?

I agree, it is the best looking 8.0 you are going to find for this book out there. Truth be told, the back of book, top edge has some overhang "damage" that lowered the grade, otherwise a 9.0 would have been possible.

I agree, it is the best looking 8.0 you are going to find for this book out there. Truth be told, the back of book, top edge has some overhang "damage" that lowered the grade, otherwise a 9.0 would have been possible.

What's the PQ on it listed as ?

ow/w

ow/w

I found it on the MC website. I scoped the front and back for you.

Geez, it's crystal clean!

here is one of my new addition...shocking that this is a 9.2 while the number 2 is only 8.0

Regardless, the color is super bright. This one is a beauty but there are 3 dings on the spines..mine #2 spine is much cleaner.

A8.jpg