• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man Collecting Thread!
37 37

14,461 posts in this topic

Sweet books there, that Suscha collection was really great. I watched about 10 of them, and didn't notice the #21.

I only won the 9.2 #23, I needed that more than the others.

Many of those 9.6+ books sold very well, big money on most. Great auction by Comic Connect.

asm023cgc92front.jpg

Beautiful book! If I hadn't spent all my comic budget for the year (and then some) I would have given some of those a look.

Sweet books there, that Suscha collection was really great. I watched about 10 of them, and didn't notice the #21.

I only won the 9.2 #23, I needed that more than the others.

Many of those 9.6+ books sold very well, big money on most. Great auction by Comic Connect.

asm023cgc92front.jpg

Beautiful book! If I hadn't spent all my comic budget for the year (and then some) I would have given some of those a look.

+1, nice pickup! Love the action and detail on Spidey on that cover, it's one of Ditko's best.

Not me! I had my eye on the 14 also but went with this instead. I couldn't convince a boardie to sell me the 1st appearance of the Lizard earlier today, so i went with the 2nd appearance of him instead. I've always LOVED this cover, definitely one of my top 5 Spidey covers.

asm44.jpg

That's a beautiful copy of a tough book, GRATS! (thumbs u What did that one go for?

Not me! I had my eye on the 14 also but went with this instead. I couldn't convince a boardie to sell me the 1st appearance of the Lizard earlier today, so i went with the 2nd appearance of him instead. I've always LOVED this cover, definitely one of my top 5 Spidey covers.

asm44.jpg

That's a beautiful copy of a tough book, GRATS! (thumbs u What did that one go for?

Thanks!

It was pretty pricey :P Just over $2200. I really wanted it but wasnt quite sure what to bid. If i remember right, there hadnt been a 9.6 sale on GPA since like 2006 when one went for 2k.

That one was about the nicest i've seen and was a cover i've always loved so i felt it was worth the steep tag.

Edited by sufunk

asm44.jpg

Thanks!

It was pretty pricey :P Just over $2200. I really wanted it but wasnt quite sure what to bid. If i remember right, there hadnt been a 9.6 sale on GPA since like 2006 when one went for 2k.

That one was about the nicest i've seen and was a cover i've always loved so i felt it was worth the steep tag.

WOW! :o Super tough book! Suh-weeet! :headbang:

asm44.jpg

Thanks!

WOW! :o Super tough book! Suh-weeet! :headbang:

Ditto, a super nice book. That is a good price IMO, it is so rare in high grades that it will be more expensive in the future.

:applause:

I was the underbidder on this one.

ASM459-6W.jpg

:sorry:

but my son appreciates it.

He's ready to start a hobby and likes Spider-man so time is right for an ASM run.

Who else out there wants to be 1koko's new adopted son? :grin:

I was the underbidder on this one.

ASM459-6W.jpg

:sorry:

but my son appreciates it.

He's ready to start a hobby and likes Spider-man so time is right for an ASM run.

It's a great hobby, he'll enjoy it. Be sure to also teach him what the census data means, now rare these really are.

Beautiful book. :applause:

asm44.jpg

Glad to hear it's not common drek like the FF 14 I got last night!!! lol

Just curious did anyone else bid on this book?

Or should I thank non-boardies for giving me the hammer price on my CC Win. lol

ama114885a.jpg