• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

When are the next group of sets slated to be added?

185 posts in this topic

Thanks for all the work put into these set creations. flowerred.gif I hate to add to the pile of requests, but there's one set expansion I'd really like to see. Conan the Barbarian #1-#275. Currently there is a 1-24 and a 1-100. This one would be the full set and would pretty much cover it for that title. If I'm not mistaken I think there are enough of the later issues graded now to make this possible. Please let me know if there is an official master list of requests so I can add this one to it.

Thanks again, appreciate the hard work. thumbsup2.gif

Thanks for all the work put into these set creations. flowerred.gif I hate to add to the pile of requests, but there's one set expansion I'd really like to see. Conan the Barbarian #1-#275. Currently there is a 1-24 and a 1-100. This one would be the full set and would pretty much cover it for that title. If I'm not mistaken I think there are enough of the later issues graded now to make this possible. Please let me know if there is an official master list of requests so I can add this one to it.

Thanks again, appreciate the hard work. thumbsup2.gif

I've now added the request to the proper thread.

:popcorn:

Hi Gemma,

I noticed you said you couldn't begin to add new sets yet and could only do expansions of existing sets right now, but when do you think we can expect some of the new set requests to begin showing up?

Is there a general time reference or estimate you can give us?

Thanks, Mr. Antsy Pants :grin: