• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

When are the next group of sets slated to be added?

185 posts in this topic

Just wondering if anyone has mention a series from DC called Plop. Some really funny covers in the set. I think it would be a fun registry set to try and put together.

Also, it would be nice to be able to register signature series books without having to start a new set.

confused-smiley-013.gif Does anyone know when the next sets will be added? Merry Christmas All! laugh.gif

yay.gifChris

Based on history....a year from now.

frown.gif Great. If history follows suit-then that timeline stinks. Needs to be quicker to get some up and on line. Where there is a will, there is a way.

yay.gifChris

How about House of Mystery 1-173 and House of Secrets 1-80? I'd prefer to keep the set separate from the current set in place. Or do it like the TECs....together and separate.

Another interesting possibility: everything that is precode horror. Povertyrow has a complete checklist.

How about House of Mystery 1-173 and House of Secrets 1-80? I'd prefer to keep the set separate from the current set in place. Or do it like the TECs....together and separate.

Another interesting possibility: everything that is precode horror. Povertyrow has a complete checklist.

lol - beat you to it by a few years!

http://boards.collectors-society.com/sho...true#Post235351

lol - beat you to it by a few years!

http://boards.collectors-society.com/sho...true#Post235351

I thought it sounded familiar! thumbsup2.gif

• Administrator

I know I owe you an update. We are working on a fairly large revision to the Colectors Society website that we believe will be released next week so I have been a bit tied up but will have the list for you once I can confirm which sets are in the works and when they can be ready. I apologize for the delay.

I know I owe you an update. We are working on a fairly large revision to the Colectors Society website that we believe will be released next week so I have been a bit tied up but will have the list for you once I can confirm which sets are in the works and when they can be ready. I apologize for the delay.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

hail.gif

You don't have to apologize to us, Dena. We're not worthy. hail.gifhail.gif