• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

When are the next group of sets slated to be added?

185 posts in this topic

How are registry points tabulated? I didn't see an explanation. confused-smiley-013.gif

Mark, Mark Mark...we can't even get how they grade the books...do you think they are going to tell us the rationale behind the points? 27_laughing.gif

You are a hoot.

sign-funnypost.gif

I would like an update however on if CGC ever decided to update the points structure to include bumps for page quality, pedigrees, etc. There was some talk about enhancing the point structure for qualitative elements.

Ok, so guys tell me the truth, where is this point structure detailed!!! confused-smiley-013.gif

I would like an update however on if CGC ever decided to update the points structure to include bumps for page quality, pedigrees, etc. There was some talk about enhancing the point structure for qualitative elements.

Ok, so guys tell me the truth, where is this point structure detailed!!! confused-smiley-013.gif

At the end of the rainbow along with the pot of gold. Unfortunately, I'm never quick enough to get either before that dang Leprechaun takes off with them. And that's the honest truth grin.gif

Nowhere. I was talking about some proposed discussions about enhancing the point structure. Current state is undocumented.

His showcase #4 is 63,000 points 893whatthe.gif

Wooo Hooo! acclaim.gif27_laughing.gif

#11 with just 14 books added 893whatthe.gifhail.gifhail.gif

What would have been cool is if I added my Batman #2 CGC 9.2, #5 CGC 9.0 and #6 CGC 9.2, but I just sold them last week.

Showoff. I think it's cooler to have 1,000 books valued at $10 each. 27_laughing.gif

What would have been cool is if I added my Batman #2 CGC 9.2, #5 CGC 9.0 and #6 CGC 9.2, but I just sold them last week.

Showoff. I think it's cooler to have 1,000 books valued at $10 each. 27_laughing.gif

Nothing wrong with that! hail.gif

Nothing wrong with that! hail.gif

poke2.gifflowerred.gif

• Administrator

Ultimate Fantastic Four will soon be fixed. When creating new sets, we usually get the scoring together in a file and then upload to the registry. Sometimes there is an error during the upload. That is what happened here and will be corrected soon. Thanks for your patience!