• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four Collecting Thread!
32 32

13,713 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, InfantTerrible said:

QUESTION:

This is the last FF book with Kirby's art, before he went to work for DC. As I understand Kirby's move to DC also marks the transition from Silver to Bronze, does that make this book the last of FF silver age??

IMG_4213.thumb.jpeg.c66c7b5e5baa5b03c9b61993b82504e8.jpeg

Remember, Kirby has art in 108. He left the issue unfinished, and they worked it in. It’s something of a mess, that they tried to fix with this fun comic.

B682752F-D803-4C7F-9DF9-CA97701AB19F.thumb.jpeg.c5da3d4fee9b43b178077d020426c76a.jpeg

Edited by KirbyJack

If anyone is looking for me, I'm moving over to the Daredevil Collecting Thread. Daredevil is the last title that I can do a full month's worth of issues. In the future, I can contribute 1 - 16 for both Avengers and X-Men. I also could do 1 - 24 for Brave and the Bold, and I could get close to doing a full's month with Atom and Hawkman.

Feel free to come along!