• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

X-Men Collecting Thread!
10 10

2,042 posts in this topic

I can't let Cyclegirl or Phoenix catch me so I bought this one......

XMen-3-94JW.jpg

grin.gif

I would hate you but...you are a fellow x-men collector...so i shall dislike you from a distance...lol

But seriously...would you stop making it hard for us to bloody well catch you already!!!

*heading off to the local black market to sell a kidney, lung and liver*

thumbsup2.gif

XMen-3-94JW.jpg

grin.gif

I would hate you but...you are a fellow x-men collector...so i shall dislike you from a distance...lol

But seriously...would you stop making it hard for us to bloody well catch you already!!!

thumbsup2.gif

27_laughing.gif

I guess i'll never be welcome in the land down under. sorry.gif

XMen-3-94JW.jpg

grin.gif

thumbsup2.gif

27_laughing.gif

I guess i'll never be welcome in the land down under. sorry.gif

Naw mate, you'll always be welcomed...but it'll cost ya to leave 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

27_laughing.gif

Here's a little question for all you wise x-men collectors...

How much is too much for an x-men #1 in 9.8 ala the one on Pedigree?

A 9.8 exists?!? Wow, I can't imagine what it would go for. Far more than I would ever pay. 27_laughing.gif

$200,000?

Rhonda

I can see the GA collectors going...'Are you insane.gif??? you could buy a ton of great key GA's for that amount' 27_laughing.gif

$200,000?

Rhonda

I can see the GA collectors going...'Are you insane.gif??? you could buy a ton of great key GA's for that amount' 27_laughing.gif

Actually, I think Doug used to have it posted for sale at $350,000. He sold the 9.6 Pac Coast for $100,000. I don't believe he is in any rush to sell it hence the astronomical price tag. He loves his Pac Coast books. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

$200,000?

Rhonda

Actually, I think Doug used to have it posted for sale at $350,000. He sold the 9.6 Pac Coast for $100,000. I don't believe he is in any rush to sell it hence the astronomical price tag. He loves his Pac Coast books. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Agreed, when he is ready to let it go I am thinking 200,000 - 225,000 thumbsup2.gif

A 9.8 exists?!? Wow, I can't imagine what it would go for. Far more than I would ever pay. 27_laughing.gif

Two 9.8s in existence gossip.gif One Curator 9.8 that belongs to Brulato and the Pac Coast copy which is in Dougs collection.

Two 9.8s in existence gossip.gif One Curator 9.8 that belongs to Brulato and the Pac Coast copy which is in Dougs collection.

I wonder how much it would take to pry the Curator copy from Brulato. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I wonder how much it would take to pry the Curator copy from Brulato. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Good question 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Good question 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Two over large goons and a crowbar? 27_laughing.gif