• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Strange Tales Collecting Thread !
12 12

2,876 posts in this topic

Last one! Purchased through Marnin's site.

Annual #2 - 8.0

STAnnual2.jpg

Nice looking Annual Monkeyman!!!! :applause:

I don't know if you know, but there's a Marvel Annual thread also, and this book would look great there if you posted it!!!! (thumbs u

I never knew Dr Strange met Loki. Will wonders never cease... hm

He had also met him before, in Journey Into Mystery 108.

I used to have both issues many times over but no longer own either. I always thought ST 123 was first, and JIM 108 was later. Which one is their first encounter???

I used to have both issues many times over but no longer own either. I always thought ST 123 was first, and JIM 108 was later. Which one is their first encounter???

Now that I think about it... Strange Tales 123 came out like the month before JIM 108

Now that I think about it... Strange Tales 123 came out like the month before JIM 108

Each had a half story in their books back then so this was probably a two-parter that made one full story.

I don't think that was the case here. Marvel at this time had very few continuity type stories (there were a few, FF 25 & 26 & ASM 11 & 12 come to mind), but I thought those were complete stories.

By the way JIM 108 is one of my favorite JIM books. I need another copy!!! :cloud9:

Rich: Glad to see you have your two new books in hand. Does the #103 look as undergraded in person as the scan seems to show?

Jim

Jim--Thanks and yes, it looks alot like a 9.2 IMHO. Just happy to have it!! :banana: