• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Strange Tales Collecting Thread !
12 12

2,876 posts in this topic

46 minutes ago, Straw-Man said:

This one has that group of people that kj is so fond of.

...and contains one of my very favorite moments of the youngling Marvel Age; Johnny Storm realizing that he had been trying to maintain a secret identity when everyone in town already knew who he was! :headbang:

22 hours ago, KirbyJack said:

...and contains one of my very favorite moments of the youngling Marvel Age; Johnny Storm realizing that he had been trying to maintain a secret identity when everyone in town already knew who he was! :headbang:

as i scrolled through the last couple pages,  I was thinking of posting the exact same thing!  :golfclap:

33 minutes ago, billbrown7080 said:

also this may be completely inappropriate, I'm pretty new and I do not know the rules of this board, So If what I'm about to say is WRONG....please tell me and I'll immediately delete the thread...

but I've got a run of Strange Tales that I'm looking to sell...I took some pictures and wanted to post them....If any one here is interested

This is wrong.  We have a FS section here.  No selling in the regular threads.

Just now, comicdonna said:

This is wrong.  We have a FS section here.  No selling in the regular threads.

ok I'll delete it...

am I allow to comment here that I made a post on the For Sale Forum?

Like...after I delete this can I post .

"Hey I made a Post on The For Sale Forum regarding some Strange Tales comics if anyone is interested"?

2 minutes ago, billbrown7080 said:

ok I'll delete it...

am I allow to comment here that I made a post on the For Sale Forum?

Like...after I delete this can I post .

"Hey I made a Post on The For Sale Forum regarding some Strange Tales comics if anyone is interested"?

No.  There is at least one announcement thread.  Also, be sure to read and follow ALL the rules.  It would be best to hold off selling here, until you are more familiar with the forum.  

9 minutes ago, comicdonna said:

No.  There is at least one announcement thread.  Also, be sure to read and follow ALL the rules.  It would be best to hold off selling here, until you are more familiar with the forum.  

could you point in out to me...the only one i could find is a CGC announcement thread.....and My comics arent CGC so I dont think that applies to me

thanks

2 minutes ago, billbrown7080 said:

could you point in out to me...the only one i could find is a CGC announcement thread.....and My comics arent CGC so I dont think that applies to me

thanks

Here you go.