• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Daredevil Collecting Thread
16 16

3,132 posts in this topic

I have a fond memory of childhood, probably mid 70's. Our comic shop had a $.75 box, and inside was a very ragged DD #3, with masking tape on the spine. I wanted the book so badly, I walked to my father with it in my hands like I was walking to the death gallows...but he saw how much I wanted it, and put it in the pile of purchases. I still have that copy, as well as my upgrade...just can't let that one go.

I have a fond memory of childhood, probably mid 70's. Our comic shop had a $.75 box, and inside was a very ragged DD #3, with masking tape on the spine. I wanted the book so badly, I walked to my father with it in my hands like I was walking to the death gallows...but he saw how much I wanted it, and put it in the pile of purchases. I still have that copy, as well as my upgrade...just can't let that one go.

:cloud9:

That it is, that it is. Just try to give the Mrs. some breaks and she to you and stay a happy team. We were very fortunate with ours upon not having colic. But have had/have numerous friends and family who have had. A supportive team effort is all I hear.

She will be out of it before you know it man. It's all worth it.