• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Daredevil Collecting Thread
16 16

3,132 posts in this topic

Just picked this up on ebay. This will be the centerpiece of my "man cave" book case one day!! :cloud9: Can't wait to get it!! :whee:

2w3e2hf.jpg

Very nice. I always wanted the red or yellow one of this but never grabbed one. I do have the DD Hard Hero FS though:

4216440580_5389bc243d_z.jpg

I also have the 3 BD mini busts (red, yellow, and armor costume). The new DD FS on the gargoyle is pretty cool too.

In case you can't tell, I've got a few statues - mainly BD's. Likely over 300 but I haven't counted it a while. :)

The Hard Hero one isn't quite in the same scale as the Bowen FS's, it's a bit bigger. But you can use the angle of it and put it towards the back of a display and you can't tell. The paint isn't glossy like the BD's, but it's still a killer statue.

I have the 2 BD Elektra MB's and this old one that isn't on display currently, but should be. It's not the best, but it does look very Miller-ish to me:

statue_creatlic_elektrared.jpg

Thanks! Here's an old pic. I've still got all of these, just in different places:

image0.jpg

And here's another very old shot of the display. I'm sharing because you can kinda see the framed ELEKTRA ASSASSIN promo poster on the right...

image0.jpg

I'm not sure that last one is a commercial statue, it may be a customized one. You should just snag one of these:

DareDevil_Red.jpg

Cool book. I wish that was a red costume.

I only won one DD in the auction last night. 111, which is too expensive right now, but I really wanted to fill that hole and if I overpaid by even 40-50% it's a burden I'm okay with,

I only won one DD in the auction last night. 111, which is too expensive right now, but I really wanted to fill that hole and if I overpaid by even 40-50% it's a burden I'm okay with,

I like both costumes, so I'm ok with the yellow on this one. I liked the PQ and the eye appeal, so I paid a few bucks more than I wanted to but I'm happy to have it. My mini-collection is up to 6-8, with two 8.0s sandwiching a 7.5 #7. I'll keep picking them up at the right price, I'd like to get a #1-10 run before the inevitable movie hype kicks in.

Speaking of which, was anyone else surprised by the $1,300 winning bid on the 5.5 #1? That seems awfully rich for that grade to me, but you guys are more in tune with the market.

I like both costumes, so I'm ok with the yellow on this one. I liked the PQ and the eye appeal, so I paid a few bucks more than I wanted to but I'm happy to have it. My mini-collection is up to 6-8, with two 8.0s sandwiching a 7.5 #7. I'll keep picking them up at the right price, I'd like to get a #1-10 run before the inevitable movie hype kicks in.

Yeah, it's a great looking copy for the grade.

Personally, I'm happy I've gotten as far into this run as I have without having to deal with a relaunched (and presumably good) movie hyping up prices. I guess I need to go into hyperdrive if I'm going to get the last 50 or so in the 1-157 set before they double.

Picked up another nice single digit DD in tonight's Clink auction.

RAD845B12013108_17378.jpg

Great #6! Last yellow costume and 1st, 1st Mr. Fear! :D That is a cool cover, I wish it had a background though. I wonder how my copy stacks up, I haven't looked at it in forever.

I "need" an upgraded #4. Something mid-grade would be ok.

Anyone else get anything from CL last night?