• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

'Toon TumblersR in Baltimore

10 posts in this topic

I just wanted to give forum members a quick preview of a couple of exclusive 'Toon TumblersR made for the Baltimore Comic-Con and the Harvey Awards.

The first is a Mary Jane "Face it, Tiger" glass requested by Marc Nathan. This will be a give-away to the first 150 guests each day and available for sale throughout the weekend.

1380010-maryjaneglassa.jpg

The second 'Toon TumblerR is a "Hey Look" exclusive made for the Harvey Awards as a giveaway to dinner guests. I was thrilled to do this, since this Kurtzman "strip" was a childhood favorite of mine. The only place I ever saw them was at a barber shop that had beat-up copies of Timely girl titles. Loved them at the time, and the exclusive gave me an excuse to pore over all of them again.

1380010-kurtzglassb.jpg

Although I won't be able to make to the forum dinner (which is usually a show highlight for me), I hope forum members stop by and show me their loot. As usual, feel free to keep anything behind my table. Look forward to seeing everyone.

1380010-maryjaneglassa.jpg.31aab9af050a0704aa98ae266febdc6b.jpg

Awesome! hail.gif I want to buy one of the MJ ones for my daughter, please save one for me if possible. Thanks.

Thanks, Steve. There's one put aside. Glad everyone gets a kick out of them. It's been a year since we introduced 'Toon TumblersR in Balt., so it will be fun to see the reception they get from the crowd.

Awesome! hail.gif I want to buy one of the MJ ones for my daughter, please save one for me if possible. Thanks.

Thanks, Steve. There's one put aside. Glad everyone gets a kick out of them. It's been a year since we introduced 'Toon TumblersR in Balt., so it will be fun to see the reception they get from the crowd.

Me too, me too!!!! gossip.gif