• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who's checking out the Hulk movie this Friday?

80 posts in this topic

C'mon Hulkamaniacs. There's got to be more then a few people willing to wait in line with your red muscle shirts, yellow trunks and...(Opps! Sorry. Wrong Hulk).

Me, I'll probably check it out next week. After the hype has passed somewhat.

From what I hear Ebert and Roeper gave it a pretty good review...Anyone else heard anything different?

Yeah......I just refuse to read those threads about the movies until I've seen them. I don't like going to movies when they first come out. The theatres are too damned crowded and noisy for the first week or two. I like half empty theatres where you can stretch out and put your feet up on the chair in front of you without getting into a fight. insane.gif

Yeah......I just refuse to read those threads about the movies until I've seen them. I don't like going to movies when they first come out. The theatres are too damned crowded and noisy for the first week or two. I like half empty theatres where you can stretch out and put your feet up on the chair in front of you without getting into a fight. insane.gif

And throw popcorn at the screen and get up and do the timewarp with Kang the Conqueror... 27_laughing.gif

Yup Midnight showing if there is one or Friday 11am showing. I loved the Hulk favorite character since I was small and just saw the even newest trailer Hulk hanging on top of Golden Gate Bridge TO SWEET. grin.gif

The Hulk movie is obviously going to suck so bad that I'll have to punch out my girlfriend after I see it just to make myself feel better. The CGI looks like something a 4 year old threw together.

Everyone I work with has already downloaded the bootleg copy off the internet and they were all unanymous in saying that it was the worst movie they'd ever seen.....eclipsing even the horrendously bad Daredevil movie.

Save yourself the 8 bucks, stay home, and give yourself a second circumcision while somebody pours salt in the wound.......that would be a better use of your time and finances.

Going Friday night. The advance word on this has been really good. I think people may compain about the CGI looking too unrealistic but the buzz is that it is a very good movie, CGI aside. Ang Lee is a very competent director and I'm expecting a movie at least on par with X2 if not better.

Going Friday night. The advance word on this has been really good. I think people may compain about the CGI looking too unrealistic but the buzz is that it is a very good movie, CGI aside. Ang Lee is a very competent director and I'm expecting a movie at least on par with X2 if not better.

Big deal. So a bunch of fanboys are staining their pants about a comic movie that has been puked out in such bad taste that the director should be shot. No suprise there. You could hype any piece of garbage up as the next great comic movie and the insufficiently_thoughtful_person masses would flock to it like the sheep do with graded comics. Try practicing some independent thought for a change.

You say that people may complain about the CGI looking too unrealistic. Well, in case you haven't realized, the star of the entire movie is comprised of this CGI that you speak of. That's like saying, "except for the poor acting, weak stunts, and lousy story, the movie is going to be great". You people really do need to wake up. This movie is going to suck and there's not enough fanboys left in the world to help this pukefest turn a profit.