• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1602...?

13 posts in this topic

The only thing that I know is that this is going to be the worlds worst over-hyped secret in the history of mankind, and will probably suck worse than a Hoover vacuum cleaner. Save your money and kick yourself in the nuts for even asking a question about it.

Overhype is dangerous because it backfires so badly for a company, but isn't Neil Gaiman doing this thing? I have faith in him.

Just an FYI since it wasn't really that clear.......but my post above was just meant to be a joke.......I don't have a clue about this book other than I remember somebody mentioning it in another thread. gossip.gif

Neil Gaiman doing this thing? I have faith in him.

Thats the main reason for all the hype/interest. It is Neil Gaiman's first crack at the Marvel Universe. Apparently most of Marvel's big characters will be involved somehow.

Does anyone here knows what this issue is about,I know it state's that it a secret but someone might have an idea? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

MARVEL 1602 #1

Three words:

NAKED... JELLO... WRESTLING...

Oh, I'm surprised. That sounded like something Darth would say.

gossip.gif (He watched women's basketball in high school)

gossip.gif (He watched women's basketball in high school)

lol I went even further. I dated a girl from the woman's basketball team at my highschool. I dig tall chicks. Heck I dig all sorts of chicks! 893applaud-thumb.gif