• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sienkiewicz Contact Info?

8 posts in this topic

Neither does giving him money to do a commission at the NY Comic Con back in Feb and never hearing back from him.Tried his cell number and email, and my brother hasnt heard back yet. He will be at the Big Apple this month, so i guess its time to confront. Your better off having him do it for u at a con and dont let him say he will mail it to you.But he's an awesome artist.

Does anybody have a good line on how to contact Bill Sienkiewicz or his rep? The phone number and email address for him and his rep on his web site doesn't seem to yield any results.

I am assuming that you have already tried Mitch at graphic collectables?

You could also try contacting Bill through own website if you haven't already.

billsienkiewicz.com

I am assuming that you have already tried Mitch at graphic collectables?

Mitch is smart, he got out of being involved in commissions long ago. He's not involved, he won't be able to help.

Not to seem cruel, but 'that's Bill'. And if you are only a few months in, you've got a few years before you begin to catch up to the rest of us.

Sounds like the line for Sienkiewicz commissions is truly a trail of tears, which is really a shame if you think about it. I've had such great experiences getting commissions from some of my other favorite comic artists from the 80s including John Byrne, Bob Layton and Bob McLeod, so I think I'll pass on any further effort in this direction. Thanks for all the input.