• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WHAT WOULD YOU DO WITH THIS 181

28 posts in this topic

Just check the census above 8.0 on that's common bronze age book.

$30 not a bad deal. I would take sandpaper, and scrap that [embarrassing lack of self control] off.

Or ,you can sell it on ebay as is, with your detailed photo and disclsure, You might get $86.09 for it ! But either way, was there a need to post this on the boards ?

What are you concerned with ? will you make money ? will peoiple laugh at you for owning it ?

just what ? I think my morning coffee would look good on it ! I'd give you $45 so i can have a deluxe coffee coaster smile.gif

oh i was just wondering what other folks would do. why did i offend you in some way? if so then [embarrassing lack of self control] you!

although i do really appreciate you drilling the price down for me to such an exact amount. 86.09 thanks for all your wonderful advice and insite. yeahok.gif

Drilling the price down for you ?

Then post your garbage in the Market Place.

Since you seemed distressed and confused, wondering if your $30 adventure was well spent, I suggested that youmight a make a little cash, in case you needed to purchase a fix/ black tar heroin for you or your wife etc. I meant that it would be a nice coffee coaster, nothing more.

Kind regards,

FP

Drilling the price down for you ?

Then post your garbage in the Market Place.

Since you seemed distressed and confused, wondering if your $30 adventure was well spent, I suggested that youmight make little cash, in case you needed to purchase a fix/ black tar heroin for you or your wife etc. I meant that it would be a nice coffee coaster, nothing more.

Kind regards,

FP

893whatthe.gif Sheesh...are you related to JC or something?

Anyway Element...ditto what October said. I've been dabbling in Hulk 181's quite a bit recently on eBay and any decent raw copy close to Fine will usually fetch $200 or so. The dumb marker touch-up might hurt slightly but you still got the best garage sale comic bargain I've ever heard of! 893applaud-thumb.gif

I would personally rip out the area of the splash page with the [embarrassing lack of self control] resto job and get it slabbed as a blue label 4.5/5.0 for $16 since it's a modern. You'd get an easy $200 for the book.

... and get it slabbed as a blue label 4.5/5.0 for $16 since it's a modern.

Sure, but now try to get CGC to agree. Their whole Modern business plan was based upon the dates Hulk 180-182 were printed.

foreheadslap.gif Good point. It's a modern to me...