• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

An absolute class act, Ty Templeton.

5 posts in this topic

I don't know if many of you have had an opportunity to run into him at cons and the like, but I just wanted to let everybody what an absolute class act he is. Extremely friendly and personable, he takes the time to make sure that everybody gets the sketch they want, and they are always free. Ty refuses to charge for his sketches. Anyways here is what he did for my 3 kids. I think they are amazing.

IM001187.jpg

IM001186.jpg

IM001185.jpg

I also figured while I am on the topic of sketches, I just wanted to post this mini masterpiece, done by Sam Agro, (whose busting his azz to get into the business, and I don't know how he hasn't made it yet). The best 10 bucks I ever spent.

IM001189.jpg

Thanks for looking,

Jim

I don't know if many of you have had an opportunity to run into him at cons and the like, but I just wanted to let everybody what an absolute class act he is. Extremely friendly and personable, he takes the time to make sure that everybody gets the sketch they want, and they are always free. Ty refuses to charge for his sketches. Anyways here is what he did for my 3 kids. I think they are amazing.

IM001187.jpg

Is that the New post Civil War Spiderman?