• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HULK-SMASH.COM has been relaunched...

6 posts in this topic

Hello All,

I wanted to make a quick post that my site HULK-SMASH.COM has been relaunched and totally redesigned.

It is bigger and better than ever.

There is still alot of content to add. In the coming weeks there will be a fully stocked store (with Art, Comics, DVD's, Cards, Toys and more to come as soon as a pull it out of my basement).

Also there is a new feature called "Hulk Says" which is a fun little strip at the bottom of each page that changes and you browse, and user may contribute their own version.

Stop by and take a look. It was designed by our very own Jamison Frost. If you want to get your site done, or you want to report problems with this site please email him at BTASGUY @ Aol.com .

Hope you all enjoy the new site....best.

Chris Caira

www.Hulk-Smash.com

Great looking site with some really cool "extras". thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif

Hulk says Chris gives me good home for art.

2 questions.

1 - Did you consider a search feature? It would be helpful. But would that add cost to the site?

2 - Generally speaking, what did it cost you for the site and what kind of hosting/bandwith package did you get ($ wise)???

Again congrats on a great looking site. Has a great feel to it, and is WAY professional looking. Arguably the best Non-dealer site out there?

893applaud-thumb.gif