• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Romita Spidey Sig-series poll

13 posts in this topic

Ok guys. I'm going to get some Amazing Spidey books Signature Series auto'd at the Baltimore Con this week. I'm taking #50 for sure to get signed by Romita SR.

Just as opinion from the Sig-Gallery - what Romita Spidey covers would YOU think would look cool signed by John SR... OR John Jr. (UN-fortunately, I've already got 39 signed - pre-SigSeries time and don't have #40 available anymore).

ps: I'll probably take #238 to get double-signed.

Help an old man out, fellahs!

Thanks!

I would consider doing the ASM #36 9/11 black cover (both can sign, even Romita Sr, his connection with the character will allow it)

get stan lee, steve ditko, john byrne, keith pollard to sign it also since their connections will allow it screwy.gif

poke2.gif

I would consider doing the ASM #36 9/11 black cover (both can sign, even Romita Sr, his connection with the character will allow it)

Thats an Idea!

I have that issue as well. I should send it

Thats an Idea!

I have that issue as well. I should send it

It is an idea but not a good on if Sr. did not work on that actual issue. Sorry Jon but if the person didnt work on the book then I dont think he should sign it.

My Spidey sense tells me another good story is coming out of this to be added to your other thread.

cloud9.gif

Is there time for you to get another ASM 40?

My Spidey sense tells me another good story is coming out of this to be added to your other thread.

cloud9.gif

Is there time for you to get another ASM 40?

No time to get another #40 in time for the show, but if you check the other thread o' mine, you'll see a few new sigs.

Plus, when I get my Amazing Spidey's back from CGC, I'll post them here. Due to space constraints in my travels, I only submitted two books. If I like how they turn out, I'll probably get some more done by Romita in the future... thumbsup2.gif