• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM FF 64...thanks

27 posts in this topic

Never sure about grading with an overhang like that on the top. By the scan looks like there's some tanning along the spine, blunting in the lower left corner, a little chipping on the right side across from the exclamation point.

Also looks like some minor issues around the staples.

All in all a 6.0 and possibly up to 6.5.

Nice looking book!

Yeah, you guys are tough all right! grin.gif Unless I'm missing a defect, this book should coast to 7.5, borderline 8.0. I think the scan is exaggerating the overhang wear, which certainly wouldn't keep it out of 8.0.

Overflash repaired by putting a backing board under the front cover, putting a comic bag on the top and rubbing my finger on it lightly....

any better.

the edge tanning is very slight and show up as worse as I have a cheap canon scanner...

Try another shot at the grade....the back isn't really tanned at all, just storage slightly dirty back. 1385716-ComicScan0008.JPG1383741-ComicScan0004.JPG

1385716-ComicScan0008.JPG.dcc64c00f22236b708ff132e58c151ab.JPG