• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Paratrooper covers RUN

1,682 posts in this topic

I have a lower grade copy of this book, but recently a forum member offered this HG Atlas book to me at a price I couldn't pass up. And as everyone knows Atlas books in this condition are near impossible to find.

Commando Adventures #2

CommandoAdventures2.jpg

I love that cover! (thumbs u

Wings Comics #40 (not sure if they're paratroopers or just nazi's jumping out of a burning plane, doesn't look like they're wearing chutes...stupid nazi's. But the price was too great to pass up).

Hee Hee. That is a great cover!

So are the recent pick ups you had, you lucky man you.

Oh just wait. This week I have tons more goodies to show you. I have about 18 books coming in within the next 10 days or so that will blow you away.

You should get mine before the weekend.

It better :baiting:

:blahblah:

:foryou:

Thanks to Detective27Kid I have my first Marvel Mystery comic. Let me tell you, I've seen some good shipping packages, but Rick packed this book in a box within a box. The damn package could have dropped off a 10 story building and the book would have been fine.

Marvel Mystery Comics #33 CGC 2.0 MarvelMysteryComics33.jpg

Keep tuned to this thread I have a lot more stuff coming:

10 CGC SS Russ Heath books

3 CGC Wings Comics

a few misc war books.

dern, when you jump out of a plane, you really jump high!

congrats

gator

Thanks to Detective27Kid I have my first Marvel Mystery comic. Let me tell you, I've seen some good shipping packages, but Rick packed this book in a box within a box. The damn package could have dropped off a 10 story building and the book would have been fine.

Marvel Mystery Comics #33 CGC 2.0

That's one of only 2 Marvel Mysterys I have as well... one of my favorite covers. :cloud9: Nice!

Marvel Mystery Comics #33 CGC 2.0 MarvelMysteryComics33.jpg

Nice one troop! (thumbs u