• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Paratrooper covers RUN

1,682 posts in this topic

Shirley sure did ;) btw I have a ton more trooper books coming. Some very scarce and HG ones... just made the final layaway payment a couple days ago.

:popcorn:

Check the SA War Comics thread and the GA just in thread. Plus I haven't gotten my Fight #26 or my Silver Streak #19 in yet.

Just fell in love with that War #4 cover, awesome!

All Trooper Covers are Awesome! (that war #4 is particularly cool though isn't it?)

Yes, it is!!! :applause:

I have a question that some of you GA guru's might be able to answer:

Did Stan Lee have anything to do with this book (besides being an Editor)?

In the GCD it has him credited for scripting some of the stories, but it says Stan Lee? like it was unconfirmed.

Terry-Toons1.jpg

Wow, Just the past couple of weeks boardies and I have identified a ton more trooper covers. How many are there???? Here are a few I've identified (some purchased through Heritage and some ebay)

Skeleton Hand #3

Sad Sack #3 & 84

Wendy, The Good Little Witch #34

Richie Rich Millions #5 (skypinkblu)

Sparkling Stars #29

T-Man #29

Famous Funnies #1

Blue Bolt v1 #7

argh

Wow, Just the past couple of weeks boardies and I have identified a ton more trooper covers. How many are there???? Here are a few I've identified (some purchased through Heritage and some ebay)

Skeleton Hand #3

Sad Sack #3 & 84

Wendy, The Good Little Witch #34

Richie Rich Millions #5 (skypinkblu)

Sparkling Stars #29

T-Man #29

Famous Funnies #1

Blue Bolt v1 #7

argh

probably a few more you don't know about...the Gerber's gloss over full runs of lessor books (like funny stuff, etc)... so, even if you have scoured them, a few gems probably still await you...but, that is a good thing!