• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Paratrooper covers RUN

1,682 posts in this topic

I know someone in North Carolina that's been looking for that book for a long time! Reasonably tough one and fun for me to see.

Glad to see that there's someone else out there with the same interests as me...of course that means there's more competition in getting these issues. I bought this issue off a forum member, comicdey, I think.

Dopin' Dan #2, I know it was posted earlier...bought this copy off ebay. Thanks for the heads up on this issue, would never have noticed it without the help of board members, Thanks!

The Phantom #6

Phantom6.jpg

Love the Penny Loafers. I don't know about you but I always jump in my loafers!

grin.gif

Yes it was, I think Nearmint was trying to sell it. I know it was on ebay before, and posted several times on the forum. I have a FN- copy of this book, so I'll probably pass on that one on ebay. The price is too much for a non-war book (war book in my definition is soldiers paratrooping in), in my opinion.