• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post Your Comic Book Related Memorabilia!!

44 posts in this topic

Having had the pleasure of enjoying the thousands of items in Geppi's Entertainment Museum last week, I felt compelled to purchase a little piece of comic book history.

The Golden Age witnessed not only the spark of interest among children of comic books but also the mass marketing of the characters into all different venues. Most of the items are not expensive, but some obviously cost through the roof.

No doubt many of us have collectibles (toys, games, records, etc) that are based on some of our favorite comic book characters so lets post them here!

I purchased this one at the Baltimore Comic Con this week. It is from 1944.

1393469-CaptainMarvelBuzzBomb.delet.jpg

Not sure if this counts or not (if not, I apologize) but here's a pic I took the other day that shows the envelope that Famous Funnies: A Carnival of comics was shipped in. (Back in the days prior to comic book stores, cover prices, etc.)

FamousFunniesfront.jpg

Not sure if this counts or not (if not, I apologize) but here's a pic I took the other day that shows the envelope that Famous Funnies: A Carnival of comics was shipped in. (Back in the days prior to comic book stores, cover prices, etc.)

FamousFunniesfront.jpg

We'll let the envelope count. gossip.gifpoke2.gif

This is a thread I can sink my teeth into.

1395888-topshelftoycase.jpg

I remember that! What great toys. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Wasn't there another shelf or two?