• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post Your Comic Book Related Memorabilia!!

44 posts in this topic

Picked this up a few months ago at a Burlington, Vermont antique mall. For all I know, these might be common as hell. I know they used to be sold in the back pages of Warren magazines. But, I've not seen this one before. I don't collect films, but for 8 bucks, I figured, "what the heck." It looked so clean, I thought it might be some sort of recent reissue, but who would reissue 8mm films?

captainmarvelmovie.jpg

Picked this up a few months ago at a Burlington, Vermont antique mall. For all I know, these might be common as hell. I know they used to be sold in the back pages of Warren magazines. But, I've not seen this one before. I don't collect films, but for 8 bucks, I figured, "what the heck." It looked so clean, I thought it might be some sort of recent reissue, but who would reissue 8mm films?

captainmarvelmovie.jpg

893applaud-thumb.gif I own a house about 40 miles north of there.