• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Elite Comics...who are they and have you dealt with them...

11 posts in this topic

I have been watching a certain auction and was wondering if anybody has dealt with this seller....

I am very curious since this "Rare" item has been offered several times and I would like to get some informed opinions...

Well, let's see:

- They have 13 Negatives, and 7 neutrals, and only 95.6% positive.

- Could be wins from Shill accounts

- Or could be from people who didn't pay, and he had to relist

- Seems a bit rude in his Negative feedback responses

I personally would avoid him. But that is my opinion, as I have not had any dealings with them.

I have been watching THIS auction and was wondering if anybody has dealt with this seller....

I am very curious since this "Rare" item has been offered several times and I would like to get some informed opinions...

Previous listing...

Another Listing...

How many of these can one seller have???....curiouser and curiouser.... insane.gif

Go ask Khaos! He has dealt with the guy. Apparently he has multiples of some of these books! tongue.gif

He certainly seems to have multiple copies of this particular book - oh, wait...it's the SAME book offered three different times...

That's what concerns me the most...it is the exact same scan each time....I like to see the actual book that I am bidding on...

I had bid on the second book with unease but I did not want to bid on the latest one since it is obvious that all three are one and the same....

This could simply be a case of the seller being lazy and just posting the same scan over and over... rantpost.gif

He certainly seems to have multiple copies of this particular book - oh, wait...it's the SAME book offered three different times...

That's what concerns me the most...it is the exact same scan each time....I like to see the actual book that I am bidding on...

I had bid on the second book with unease but I did not want to bid on the latest one since it is obvious that all three are one and the same....

This could simply be a case of the seller being lazy and just posting the same scan over and over... rantpost.gif

Anybody seen a post around here? Coulda sworn I left one here...

Bottom line: Lost my post. Can't find it anywhere.