• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

spiderman question

6 posts in this topic

hi does anybody know what book,comic,annual this is? In the mid nineties, the spiderman cartoon showed the black costume saga. But there were differences. The main one being that Spiderman didn't get his costume from the secret wars, he got it from Jamesons sons crashed shuttle (which crashed on the tri-bourough bridge) and facing Rhino (if memory served he emerges from the water with his suit tattered and torn with a black stain).

I remember reading a graphic novel, paper back I think, which portrayed the costume saga as shown in the cartoon and not in the comics. It wasn't the TP of the original saga which started from Amazing Spiderman 252 as that shows how the black costume saga originally happened. Id just like to state again that it showed the saga AS IT HAPPENED IN THE CARTOON.

I was wondering if anyone remembers this book and if so could tell me what its called?

Cheers

What you are looking for is "Spider-Man Adventures" issues 8-10. It was a series from the mid-nineties that adapted the cartoon. I remember those episodes well cloud9.gif

Click the link below > choose "non continuity" on the left toolbar > scrool down to Spider-Man adventures.

http://www.samruby.com/title.htm

You can even see the covers. Hope that helps.

What you are looking for is "Spider-Man Adventures" issues 8-10. It was a series from the mid-nineties that adapted the cartoon. I remember those episodes well cloud9.gif

Click the link below > choose "non continuity" on the left toolbar > scrool down to Spider-Man adventures.

http://www.samruby.com/title.htm

You can even see the covers. Hope that helps.

Those were good episodes and I think overall the cartoon was very well-received. I just wish they would have resolved the storyline with MJ.

The Gwen appearance though was quite unexpected.

Those were good episodes and I think overall the cartoon was very well-received. I just wish they would have resolved the storyline with MJ.

The Gwen appearance though was quite unexpected.

So, do we figure that this might be the manner in which they'll introduce Venom into the current Spider-Man Movie franchise 893scratchchin-thumb.gif?

Certainly, it's slightly easier than trying to do that whole Secret Wars epic and it can take care of the Gwen introducion too... right gossip.gif?