• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

if you see this book, do yourself a favor.....

20 posts in this topic

i need to get around to reading planet hulk, i've got them all. Titles like this i should wait for trades at 50% off since i never have time to read em.

Well, I got it.. the first two stories were okay.. Though the "Planet Hulk" tie in story didn't really do anything to move the story so if you don't get it then you won't miss anything.. I was disappointed because it reprinted the "End" story. Since I have a 1st print it was a waste to me, but I can see if you didn't get it before then it would be good for you to pick up.

Well, I got it.. the first two stories were okay.. Though the "Planet Hulk" tie in story didn't really do anything to move the story so if you don't get it then you won't miss anything.. I was disappointed because it reprinted the "End" story. Since I have a 1st print it was a waste to me, but I can see if you didn't get it before then it would be good for you to pick up.

yea but isn't a great comic. it has a great cover. a million pages. reminds me of a vintage book. and the "end" is a great story to boot thumbsup2.gif