• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"Heroes" Comic Con Exclusive

5 posts in this topic

Assuming that everyone here will most likely be watching Heroes on the 25th.... do you expect a huge price bump for the Comic Con Panel Giveaway and NBC exclusive comics after the show premieres? Initial prices after SDCC 06 were going for $45 to $75. Should be an interesting book/set to watch. Wonder if any graded ones exist.

Watched the first episode on Yahoo!TV ... it was good ... had a great "feel" to it, even through the dim, digital haze. Solid characters, surprise ending. Good choices all around.

That said, I'm not one to shell out for exclusives such as this even though I think the show has a great chance to become a fanboy favorite, kind of like a Marvel "Smallville."

This show reminds me of the DIAL "H" FOR HERO stories, just without the DIAL. Too bad DC dropped HERO last year. It would fit in real well right about now with this new show coming out. I wonder if someone from NBC read HERO comics? The show seems like its right from the comic. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

This show reminds me of the DIAL "H" FOR HERO stories, just without the DIAL. Too bad DC dropped HERO last year. It would fit in real well right about now with this new show coming out. I wonder if someone from NBC read HERO comics? The show seems like its right from the comic. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I thought that the cartoon Ben 10 resembled Dial H even more so. "Heroes" kind of reminds me of a "Supreme Power" type of story, minus the whole Superman/Hyperion like character.

I hope the show does well. The pilot was pretty good. But will it hold interest?

If anyone's checking in, the Heroes Exclusives are definitely moving on e-bay. Every comic listed is quickly bidding up. Due to the success of the Show's premiere, these will be hot comics for the next couple months. I heard that they have major spoilers in them too.