• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Writing a Book on Buying and Selling Comics on ebay! Any Advice?

10 posts in this topic

Hi there. I'm currently writing a book for new users on buying and selling comics on ebay. I go by the ebay user name bronzeageboy and have been using ebay for the past seven years. ebay is a fantastic resource that has changed the landscape of buying and selling comics, however it's certainly not without its faults. As a user with a 100% feedback rating of over 400, I've pretty much seen it all and would like to share some of my experiences with new users who are too intimidated to get online to buy and sell comics.

I'd love to hear about any tips/advice or other nuggets of information that you think should be mentioned in the book. Let's hear from you!

Call Doug Sulipa, if he hasn't written a book on the Canadian comic market you might think of alocating your time to better efforts.

ALSO

Give the editor at Krause Publications a call/email and see what shakes out. they might pay for everything and print you. Of course there's no money in it, but you are writing from a love of the hobby, CORRECT?