• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB - G.I. Combat

38 posts in this topic

I'm looking to replace some childhood favorites here. In particular issues 162, 163, 165-168, and 172-177. I am especially interested in #166. So post whatcha got in here or shoot me a PM. Thanks! thumbsup2.gif

If I might intrude makepoint.gif

Still looking for these issues, so if anyone has 'em holla thumbsup2.gif

Okay Karma, I just checked and zip on all of them. I believe you said you were looking for 8.0's and higher, well, I sure haven't got any of those in that shape. I'll have to check my shop, I've got a few GI Combat's (lower grade), if you're interested I'll let you know about those ones.

Ah well, it's worth a look.

Good luck on your search.

Andy

Here you go, Karma... acclaim.gif

http://www.superworldcomics.com/frameSet.php

Ted at Superworld has some of the books that you're looking for, in those nice grades, and for very reasonable prices.

Just click on the little box marked "War" on the bottom left and scroll down to G.I. Combat!

Enjoy! yay.gif

Andy

I'm looking to replace some childhood favorites here. In particular issues 162, 163, 165-168, and 172-177. I am especially interested in #166. So post whatcha got in here or shoot me a PM. Thanks! thumbsup2.gif

Nevermind Karma, Looked through my G.I. Combats and I only have earlier issues. Mostly the greytones. I'll be posting them for sale, would have done that last night but for some reason I couldn't log on to the Forum.

Do you have a nice copy of GIC #76 (ie, fine or better)? That is the last GI Combat greytone I need. If so, PM me!

Shep

I knew I had this around somewhere... Christo_pull_hair.gif...if you're interested make me an offer...not quite FN condition (more like VG) but still a solid book... thumbsup2.gif

gicombat76.jpg