• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Metro's Action #7 VF- and #13 VF+

8 posts in this topic

I did inquire about the #13 price. Not that I could afford it, but I just wanted to know. They told me it was a consignment book, they had no asking price, & to make an offer.

I kind of wondered why the consignor wouldn't want a scan of the book available or an asking price. Seems like it might hurt the chances of a sale.

I'd love to see both books though. hail.gif

A lot of times Metro will list a book, usually with price, before they get a chance to upload a good scan of it. Since there's no price, I wonder if the owner has some sort of "reserve" price that only he & Metro knows??

I love comics as a hobby, but I'd have such a hard time working in a place like that. Instead of getting a paycheck, I'd get a bill every two weeks. It would be difficult to work around all those books and not want to take them all home. takeit.giftakeit.giftakeit.gif