• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SAN DIEGO

14 posts in this topic

Anybody know if there's a Greyhound service or some kind of tourist service that goes from San Diego to LA? Any nice tourist areas/attractions in San Diego you guys and gals my recommend?

Thanks for your help.

John

Visit Balboa Park. It has a large zoo & over 21 museums/art galleries/science, sports exhibits.

Meet the Cgc forum for dinner perhaps Sat. after the comic-con. But if we go to Morton's Steak House, you'll have less $$ for Cgc fees. goodevil.gif

For those bringing the family along, Old Town San Diego is always fun. You really get a flavor for what the town was like long ago. There's lots of great shopping in small shops, and a GREAT Mexican restaurant called Bandini's that looks like an old Hacienda.

Another fun thing is to take the bridge or ferry over to Coronado and bike around.

Have fun!

Thanks guys, I appreciate it. This year my girlfriend wants to come w/ me but she only wants to go to the comic show for one or 2 days, the rest of the days we're going to go sightseeing.

John

There are tons of things to see in San Diego. The only problem is having enough time between the sights and the con. La Jolla is a beautiful place to go if you get the chance. There is a trolly tour that takes you around the area also.

Thanks guys, I appreciate it. This year my girlfriend wants to come w/ me but she only wants to go to the comic show for one or 2 days, the rest of the days we're going to go sightseeing.

John

Want a good place for dinner with your girl Ruben E Lee's, I think thats the name, down on the Harbor for some great Seafood and Midori Margaritas..... wink.gif