• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NY Comic Con this weekend 6/25-6/27

16 posts in this topic

Anybody going that wants to meet up? We can do a dinner ala philly style or we could meet for lunch, whatever . . .

any interest either pm me or respond to this thread,

Thanks,

DAM

Hey DAM,

Peter is also going, but we aren't setting up a table. This is a convention "promotional" budget trip. We have four things on the agenda for this trip:

- a couple of our guests for the November show (and our spring 2004 one) are going to be there and we wanted to meet with them face-to-face and discuss travel, etc.

- there are a few artists we haven't been able to reach that we wanted to touch base with.

- we want to promote our show as well - drop off flyers, talk with dealers, etc.

- Peter also has a bunch of books to get signed for the CGC signature series.

Let's try to meet up on at the show. We will be around all weekend, so I'm sure we will bump into one another. If it's just you and I from the forum going then you are welcome to join Peter and I for dinner on Saturday (either way we are always up for a night on the town).

Kev

Anyone know what kind of comic dealer turn out there will be? I want to go but its a sci-fi/fantasy con and i am worried that there will not be a good # of comic book dealers.