• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Merry Marching MLJ Thread

311 posts in this topic

Alas I have very few MLJ's left anymore. I once owned a big stack of Larson Zips. I sold them to Scotty Moore if memory serves.. wish I had them back.

If we're talking about the same books Bill, I got some of 'em in a deal brokered by Joe Dungan (now there's a name from the past - he served as middle man).

IIRC, Zip 4, 6, 7, 11, and 12 (I no longer own the 11).

STEVE Got Larson?

plus1426127-tn44.jpg373.jpg

Vince I'm so happy to see your complete Top-Notch and Top-Notch Laugh run all spread out like that! Can you email me the larger pictures? I want to drool over them tomorrow at work!

Shawn

Vince I'm so happy to see your complete Top-Notch and Top-Notch Laugh run all spread out like that! Can you email me the larger pictures? I want to drool over them tomorrow at work!

Shawn

That's as large as I took. You could probably blow them up if you want.

Shawn

That's as large as I took. You could probably blow them up if you want.

Blow them up? Setting fire to them is good enough for me. stooges.gif

Alas I have very few MLJ's left anymore. I once owned a big stack of Larson Zips. I sold them to Scotty Moore if memory serves.. wish I had them back.

If we're talking about the same books Bill, I got some of 'em in a deal brokered by Joe Dungan (now there's a name from the past - he served as middle man).

STEVE Got Larson?

yep, those were some of mine. Sell me one back...pretty please?

STEVE Got Larson?

Let me think about it.

OK, I thought about it - NO! 27_laughing.gif

But here's a trip down memory lane...(that Charles Biro is a prolific and talented fellow, eh?)

100_1067.jpg

STEVE Got Larson? (uh-huh)

STEVE Got Larson?

Let me think about it.

I thought about it - NO! 27_laughing.gif

But here's a trip down memory lane...(that Charles Biro is a prolific and talented fellow)

100_1067.jpg

STEVE Got Larson? (uh-huh)

Keep posting them bub, so I can at least have scans of my former beauties...