• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Not just MINT, these are SUPER MINT!

26 posts in this topic

He called these select copies Rick Mint.

Egads!!!....can I sue this guy for libel.... shocked.gif

Why? Because his grading is better than yours? confused.gif

No....because the "SuperMint" NM++ designation is associated with me...just aks Khaos' .... 893whatthe.gif

No....because the "SuperMint" NM++ designation is associated with me...just aks Khaos' .... 893whatthe.gif

What does Khaos know? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Ooops...I was mistaken. He knows far more than you! sumo.gif

I think what makes it Super Mint is the blue label that tells you it's "Mint." Otherwise, how would you know? Hopefully, the label is on the comic itself and not the bag. makepoint.gif

At any rate, I'm holding out for an issue that's Ultra-Terrific Mint! 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Rick

I think what makes it Super Mint is the blue label that tells you it's "Mint." Otherwise, how would you know? Hopefully, the label is on the comic itself and not the bag. makepoint.gif

At any rate, I'm holding out for an issue that's Ultra-Terrific Mint! 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Rick

Admit it...it's your book. Considering it's from the Rick Mint! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Araich:

He called these copies "Rick Mint"

Araich:

Egads!! Can I sue this guy for libel

Give it time, Rick. It's altogether within the realm of possibility that in his next line of Super Mint auctions, he may slip up worse and use the word "Hence" (tm copyright Araich). Then you'd have him for copyright infringement as well!

I didnt think we could use the word 'super' without license from AOL/TIme Warner.....

Or maybe that was just the extruded SuperText......Im confused.

That book will be lucky to be in Super Very Fine condition if the sticker that says Mint on the plastic bag has been on the comic bag forever. The sticker has probably left a nice round imprint on the cover.

Or in your case, Mentally and Physically Crippled Old Guy, SUPER TROLL!!

How does it feel to be a pork barreling, wishnick, you old sot?? How would you live your wretched, vile, wasteful existance without me to follow? Does your dog sniff your hindquarters while you're following me, your nose firmly implanted in my rectum, sniffing away?