• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fabry PREACHER cover!

11 posts in this topic

I remember that cover beiing for sale for around 5400 or so.

That HB cover was listed at $2500 on Burkey's site although I doubt it sold for that price. It didn't hit a grand on ebay.

The Dixie Fried cover is just sick, but the price is definitely a bit off.

Well, the Dead or Alive cover(s) went for 4K back in March. And those were three separate images measuring 5x9. This one is the full 11x17 and features all three main characters on one of the actual TPB covers. Preacher Fabry covers are pretty few and far between.

Besides, Albert has a make an offer on this one, so I think to a diehard Preacher fan looking for a grail, something like $6750 wouldn't be too egregious. Definitely a worthwhile piece, worth a big spend.

Wow, Leave the country for a few days and all the good stuff comes out tongue.gif

It is hard to gauge the market on these types of things since thier is nothing comparable.

$7500 ? A bit much for me. With a bit of shopping around you could get a FEW HB covers for that. The total for the 4(or five I can't recall confused.gif) I have is WAY under $7500

Mike

EDIT: Just checked, it's 4 covers with one on the way and the 5 are still way under $7500. That's buying though, if I was selling the total would be way over $7500 poke2.gif

Based on what the last Preacher Fabry pieces we saw sold for I don't think this price is too far off - but it's on the high end of things.

That being said - I think it is one of my least favorite Preacher images. Sure, it's got all of the big three - but there were so many better covers ...

Just my opinion.