• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic books owned by Elvis on Ebay...

21 posts in this topic

"I really feel that Elvis did own this......it's just a feeling I have.....it's AWESOME Powerful feeling,you have to hold it to see what I mean. !"

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

really good 893applaud-thumb.gif

Yep, he's definately holding something when he gets that awesome feeling yeahok.gif

"I really feel that Elvis did own this......it's just a feeling I have.....it's AWESOME Powerful feeling,you have to hold it to see what I mean. !"

really good 893applaud-thumb.gif

Yep, he's definately holding something when he gets that awesome feeling yeahok.gif

What a fruit of the loom 27_laughing.gif

Wow..... I don't know what to say. I bought some Froot of the Loom underwear recently, that was believed to be Elvis's personal stash. Ever since I've been wearing them, my little monster has been on fire! I know they were Elvis's underwear because I can now dance just like Elvis when I wear the underwear. I've dreamed of being a super hero, and I know that when I win this auction, I'll be able to fight crime in my authentic Elvis underwear. You have given me so much hope in my life. If you have any more Elvis owned items, I'd love to be able to hold them while I'm wearing my Elvis owned Fruit of the Looms. You are one fantastic seller! AC/DC

Ok...which one of you wrote this????27_laughing.gif

Wow..... I don't know what to say. I bought some Froot of the Loom underwear recently, that was believed to be Elvis's personal stash. Ever since I've been wearing them, my little monster has been on fire! I know they were Elvis's underwear because I can now dance just like Elvis when I wear the underwear. I've dreamed of being a super hero, and I know that when I win this auction, I'll be able to fight crime in my authentic Elvis underwear. You have given me so much hope in my life. If you have any more Elvis owned items, I'd love to be able to hold them while I'm wearing my Elvis owned Fruit of the Looms. You are one fantastic seller! AC/DC

LMAO !!! 27_laughing.gif

I like this better! cloud9.gif

LMAO !!! 27_laughing.gif

I like this better! cloud9.gif

This is an interesting marketing ploy. Can we designate this the "King of Rock and Roll" pedigree? grin.gif

Ebay Link

I should buy this book for my daughter. It would be the only way to get her to be a comic collector. How many 11 year olds are elvis fans these days? foreheadslap.gif

This is an interesting marketing ploy. Can we designate this the "King of Rock and Roll" pedigree? grin.gif

Ebay Link

I should buy this book for my daughter. It would be the only way to get her to be a comic collector. How many 11 year olds are elvis fans these days? foreheadslap.gif

In his final days I used to run into Elvis at some of the Comiccons.............

130674959.jpg[/img]