• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Batman 47

18 posts in this topic

hello all..

that is my question...an Action 1 in 8.5 got an 8.5 with the note "rusted staples"...this book is an 8.5 (IMO), but what grade will it get due to the staples...we shall see soon enough, but I appreciate everyone's input/opinion

rick

Gorgeous book. I'd say 8.5/9.0 without the rust. I have no idea what CGC will do with that rust. I suspect drop it a full 1.0 - 1.5 points.

Looks like the Zipper was right on target as usual hail.gif

sorry to burst your bubble, but ComicsandCode got it first. 893applaud-thumb.gif

no bubble to burst smirk.gif my comment was laudatory, not exclusive. It's not about winning. I thought the Bruins knew all about that? poke2.gif

hello all...

Just a note, came back 7.0 from cgc..

rick

Great to pick up you have on this book... Just a beauty.. I really want a copy like that

hello all..

I bought it "qualified" with the staples, but the bone white pages really got me "juiced"...so while it may technically grade lower, is sure looks good smile.gif

rick

hello all...

Just a note, came back 7.0 from cgc..

rick

Great to pick up you have on this book... Just a beauty.. I really want a copy like that

hello all..

I bought it "qualified" with the staples, but the bone white pages really got me "juiced"...so while it may technically grade lower, is sure looks good smile.gif

rick

Damn nicest 7.0 I ever saw sumo.gif893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif