• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-Men reprint?

7 posts in this topic

Please view this listing and tell me if the X-Men #4 in the top left of the pic is a reprint. I'm pretty sure after comparing it to the one in the CGC Gallery (dark blue box at top edge?), but I just had to verify it with one of you X-Men knuckleheads!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2180071301&category=17085&rd=1

If it is by chance the real deal, then I just found a bargain for someone! 893applaud-thumb.gif

thanx in advance for your help.

Rick

Please view this listing and tell me if the X-Men #4 in the top left of the pic is a reprint. I'm pretty sure after comparing it to the one in the CGC Gallery (dark blue box at top edge?), but I just had to verify it with one of you X-Men knuckleheads!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2180071301&category=17085&rd=1

Hmmmm........a misleading auction........and he's selling this at the same time. 27_laughing.gif

Rob,

Thanx for the verification.

Bug,

I keep hearing how CI/JC is once again no more. Must have happened during my last break. And seeing as how you have "commandeered" his avatar, I'll let you have the honor of directing me to the link where he stormed off (the 2nd time, not the first).

Rick

PS: I heard the comic market might possibly, maybe, one day, kinda-sorta dip down just a teeny tiny bit...? Is there even a germ of truth to this propaganda nonsense? goodevil.gif

Bug,

I keep hearing how CI/JC is once again no more. Must have happened during my last break. And seeing as how you have "commandeered" his avatar, I'll let you have the honor of directing me to the link where he stormed off (the 2nd time, not the first).

Hmmmm.......come to think of it......I'm don't remember seeing it. I just remember that he wasn't posting any more and there was talk that he left. Somebody else will have to shed some light on that subject. confused.gif

I'm sure Joe_C is still reading in here and I do hope that he comes back. I just started this ribbing because he's a popular character and thought it would be fun. I'd probably do the same thing if any of the other "characters" in here left. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

PS: I heard the comic market might possibly, maybe, one day, kinda-sorta dip down just a teeny tiny bit...? Is there even a germ of truth to this propaganda nonsense? goodevil.gif

It's goin' down faster than greggy on Khaos' mother. But keep laughing.

I'll be the one laughing after the dot.com(ic) urine bubble blows up in your face.